Inverter, 1000W Stackable Solar Power Inverter, Car Inverter manufacturer / supplier in China, offering DC 12V 24V AC 110V 1000W Modified Car Power Inverter, Factory Wholesale Car Power Inverter 800W 12V DC AC110V 220V Power Inverter 1 USB, Factory Wholesale Car Power Inverter 600W 12V DC AC110V 220V Power Inverter 1 USB and so on.
|Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price|
|1-80 Pieces||US $16.91|
|81-500 Pieces||US $16.68|
|501-2,000 Pieces||US $15.23|
|2,001+ Pieces||US $14.89|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Visa|
|Nature of Source Flow:||Solar Power Inverter|
|Certification:||CCC, ISO9001, UL, RoHS, CE, SAA, PSE,Saso|
|Grid Type:||off-Grid Inverter|
|Circuit Topologies:||Full-Bridge Type|
Please contact us through email to me, we will assist you in any way possible and aim to answer all emails within 24-48 hours.
Q1. The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q2. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over loadshutdown.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q3. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Reason: Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS
Multi-meter" to obtain the accurate data.
Q4. Only small power load can be driven.
Reason: When the current goes through the cables, the voltage declines.
Answer: Shorten the length and use thicker cables.
Q5. The hours of use are too short.
1. The electricity consumption of the electric appliance is larger than rated load of power inverter.
2. The battery is faulty or damaged
3. The battery is not well charged
4. The current declines when through cables
1. Use larger capacity battery.
2. Change battery.
3. If the charger can't charge the battery fully, it needs to change a better intelligent charger.
4. Shorten the length of the cables and use the thicker cables.
Q6. How to contact your esteemed company and buy the inverters?
We are in the different regions, but we want to establish the long business with your and your excellent comoany.
A letter for you
Before sending your preferred inquiry to us, it will be appreciated if you can inform us:
1. The loading power;
2. The input voltage(12v or 24v ......);
3. The output voltage(110v or 220v or 240v);
4. AC Plug style;
5. Order quantity;
Then we can reply you according to your requirements within 24 h